In this riff, I share the most notable & overlooked reasons women fail in changing their relationship with booze.View full article →
It is societal norm to view alcohol addiction purely on the volume or frequency of use but in this video I highlight 2 other facets that are part of this habit and were certainly part of my own journey.View full article →
In this video, I share very transparently how the collective of the business coaching industry developed some unhealthy patterns, that in some cases can cause more harm than good. I also share how these trends started to REALLY turn me off this line of work and so much so I quit it after 6 years!
View full article →
In this video, which you can also listen to on the latest podcast, I share 3 reasons women get stuck struggling with alcohol and in secret.
I know I sure felt all of these reasons when I used to drink but now I am just a few weeks away from my 6 year sober anniversary and life has never been better!!View full article →
I personally developed all 10 of these signs over the course of going from social drinker (just having fun) to it causing harm in my life. I am now 6 years sober, happy and FREE!
- My Backstory (realizing I was addicted and my journey to get sober)
- 1st Sign (leaning/relying on alcohol to self soothe stress or emotional pain)
- 2nd Sign (using alcohol for confidence in social interactions)
- 3rd Sign (starting to use it solo at home without anyone)
- 4th Sign (waking up the next day in a lower emotional state, with feelings of guilt or shame)
- video freezes until 24 : 28
- 5th Sign (disassociating your drunk behaviour from you to bypass accountability)
- How much I was drinking when I quit
- 6th Sign (looking for outings that justify drinking alcohol - to feel less guilty about solo use)
- 7th Sign (intentionally surrounding yourself with people who have same lifestyle & habits)
- video unfreezes!
- lack of awareness an entire, amazing, high vibe world of people existed out there beyond the paradigm I was suffering in
- why you may have to let go of friend groups to succeed and flourish
- facing your CHOICE POINT and trusting new people will show up
- 8th Sign (hiding evidence you drink - a tell tale sign of true addiction)
- 9th Sign (a urge to have more once your start from a physiological stand point)
- 10 Sign (creating "rules" in your head about your use is part of the addiction and mental f*ckery)
- slippery slope of "moderating" versus just quitting & freeing yourself fully
- finding FREEDOM (6 years sober)!!!
- what's next (invite to training to support your journey)
- 5 Powerful Steps To Get or Stay Sober or Moderate Usage
- The Cravings Disappear!!
- 7 myths about booze
If you are navigating feelings of isolation with your alcohol journey, ⚠️YOU ARE NOT ALONE⚠️and it is not your fault.
💗Curious about the 1:1 Coaching (Highest Potential Mentoring) to support you embark on your next chapter? Learn more here
🎙️If you'd like to check out The Live Epically Podcast, you can here
Let's get social!
For Bodycherish Skincare, use code: IAMCHERISHED to save 15% off non sale items